24.8 Mile Bike
NOTE: OLYMPIC BIKE IS 2 LAPS
- From park exit, turn left and head north on Maynard
- Left on Butterworth and proceed all the way to Wilson
- Left on Wilson to cross the Grand River (Note: one dedicated lane of traffic will be clossed off to vehicle traffic.)
- Left on Indian Mounds Dr. and procceed all the way to the turnaround (Note: Olympic turnaround is past the sprint turnaround)
- Proceed back to Wilson.
- Right on Wilson to cross Grand River (Again, one lane will be dedicated to cyclists. Please be aware of approaching cyclists.)
- Righ on Butterworth and proceed to Veterans Memorial Dr.
- Right on Veterans Memorial Dr.
- Left on Maynard
- Stay on Maynard and CONTINUE PAST THE PARK ENTRANCE FOR SECOND LAP. Do not re-enter park for your second lap.
- After second lap, turn left into park for transition.